![]() |
Soap And Glory Best of All Gift set
£60
|
Super Colour Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumper
Sexy MotherPucker Lip Plumper
£9
The Righteous Butter Body Butter
I really liked this product! Unlike other body butters I have used previously, this one seemed to leave my skin feeling soft soft soft for a couple of days and didn't just wash off immediately, which meant I could go a few days without moisturising! It is quite thick, which firstly put me off, but it is easily spreadable and smells amaaazing! I am yet to try this product pre-tanning, but I don't see why it should cause any problems, as it absorbed quickly into my skin and did not leave any greasy blemishes behind! 4/5
The Righteous Butter Body Butter
£10.50
I really suffer from eczema on my hands so I tend to stay away from hand creams/ soaps to avoid irritation! But I thought I'd give this one ago and thankfully it caused no problems at all! Firstly (like all of these products) it smelt so good...I wanted to eat it! And secondly it really worked! Similarly to the body butter, the effects last a few days, so even though now I haven't used the cream in a few days my hands are still really soft, which is exactly what I need in this horrible weather / with my job (I'm a waitress so always washing up!) Unlike other annoying handcreams, it didn't take 2 hours to soak in, which meant I could carry on with my day without everything slipping out of my grip! And if that's not enough the bottle is a perfect size, small enough to fit in my handbag but big enough so I'll get a good use out of it! 4/5
Hand Food Hand Cream
£5
Sugar Crush Body ScrubI'm not a massive exfoliator (special occasions only!), but I did like this product! Don't be put off by the colour (a mucky seaweed brown), it still smells beaut and works a treat! Although it did irritate my skin slightly, as I used after shaving but I have never had this issue with any other exfoliators. It left my legs stinging (due to haven just shaven) but on the rest of my body it worked well, getting rid of all dry spots, which I am prone to in this horrible cold weather! 3/5
Sugar Crush Body Scrub
£8
Clean On Me Shower GelAnother product I really like! Once again, it smells amazing and with this shower gel I found that I was still able to smell it on my skin later in the day, something I've never picked up on with other products! I don't know if I am just imagining this either, but the shower gel itself seems to leave my skin feeling really soft once I've got out of the shower! My only complaint I can find with this product is that it doesn't double up well as a bubble bath! I often use shower gels as bubble baths, simply because I cannot afford to buy the both, but this one was rubbish (I know its not it's purpose), but it produced hardly any bubble and left me sitting in plain murky water! I am also a massive fan of Soap & Glory's 2 minute rinse campaign...having their shower gel staring back at me the shower reminds me to get a move on! 4/5
Clean on Me Shower Gel
£5.50
Smoothie Star Body MilkI didn't like this moisturiser as much as the body butter! As it's a 'milk', it has a much thinner consistency and therefore I found didn't rub in as well! It left my skin feeling really sticky and greasy, even hours after I'd applied it and felt it washing off in the shower the next day, which implies my skin never really absorbed it that well at all? I did try this product pre-tanning, and was not very impressed! Due to it's greasiness, my fake tan didn't rub in well at all, just seemed to run off my body, leaving me very patchy! 2.5/5
Smoothie Star Body Milk
£10
Heel Genius Foot MaskI have only tried this product once so far, so I can't say whether it actually is a 'Heel Genuis' like implied, but so far I like it! The product is a pale blue colour and smells yummmmy! I have heard reviews of this product being 'slimey', but I personally thought it was just of a normal cream consistency, and like other creams it did leave my hands feeling greasy, but I just washed them after like normal! My feet did feel softer in the morning, so so far its doing well! 3/5
Heel Genius Foot Mask
£5.50
Peaches& Clean Cleansing MilkI think this is my favourite product out of the lot! I know I've banged on about how good all the products smell, but this one really does smell the best! I've never used a cleanser before because I generally have good, clear skin and as my skin is quite sensitive I was worried about using this (I normally stick to plain, unscented products). But I have had absolutely no problems with this, in fact its probably made taking my make up off (another bain of my life) a lot more enjoyable! I actually look forward to using this product because a) it smells so good and b) it does make my skin so soft! I am yet to notice an improvement in my skin (although I do not suffer from spots or blemishes), but time will tell! Its very easy to apply, and even easier to take off, unlike other cleansers I have experienced which can be very difficult to rinse off, Peaches and Clean comes off with one wipe! A product I will definitely continuing buying! 5/5
Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk
£8
Thick and Fast Super Volume MascaraThis review may be slightly biased, as I am very particular with my make up and have used the same make of mascara since I first started wearing make up at the tender age of 13! But I was not a fan of this mascara at all! First of all it's not waterproof... a massive no no for me, I will not go anywhere near a non waterproof mascara, as I am prone to tears at least once a day! Secondly I did not like the brush at all, or the texture of the mascara, it all felt too thin! For a mascara that is supposed to give the impression of fake eyelashes, I thought it was awful! I think I would have had to spent about half an hour on just one eye to get the thickness I like! And at a hefty £10 I think it's a right rip off! 1/10
Thick and Fast Mascara
£10
All products available from Boots
.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment