Wednesday, 21 November 2012

my new obsession..


There are two things in this world that I love more than shopping: glitter and nail polish! So you can imagine my love for glitter nail polish! And I have absolutely fallen in love with this beaut I found in Topshop!
Pluto
Topshop
£6

Unlike usual glitter polishes, the glitter is larger, making my nails extra sparkly! Although it took a few coats to get an even coverage (and an undercoat of purple..for any bits I missed), It was definitely worth every penny! With my birthday just around the corner, I'm glad my nails are now looking the part and will fit in with the rest of my glitter-covered outfit..and I've not had to pay a fortune for a manicure! I'm just hoping Topshop are planning to bring out a wider glitter selection..I'll be taking one in every colour!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment